Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Minot State Music Festival Update

So the Minot music Festival was great. It is so much different to be in a big choir like that compared to the choir I normally am in. We went to a concert that the college put on. There was one group that was amazing. It was a group of strings with a girl singing over the top of them. I had never heard anything more beautiful in my life. I can remember just sitting on the edge of my seat and at the end of the song I remember crying. I kept thinking that in a couple years that could be me singing on that stage singing in the college choir.
I love Minot and practically have my heart set on it for college. Hopefully I can go to Minot because I can’t think of anywhere else I would rather go. So with that said Go Beavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment