Monday, October 29, 2012

Music and Emotion

Everyone has a different way of expressing emotion. For me I express it through music. If I feel a certain way   I can sing about it and it makes me feel better. Music is so cool to me because there is so many different kinds. Music has so many different sounds and I think that is why I love music. There are over one hundred instruments  Not including the music we can make using our computer. Most albums now are corrected and made to sound better using computers. Technology has come so far and now we are including it in our music. I have looked at trying to figure out how to make dub step remixes with my computer and I have tried a couple websites but I can't get it just right. Music is so complex and interesting. 

My favorite genre of music would have to be either country or pop. Both have such unique sounds and I like them both for different reasons. I love country music because I want to be a country artist. I love country because it can be a typical country song or it can be a country power ballad. I love to sing songs that are like that. I like pop music because it has a good beat and it is one of those genres you can drive around with your friends to. 

No matter what emotion you are feeling music can express it. When you are feeling sad you tend to listen to sad songs because it can pertain to your emotion you are feeling. I know that is what I do. 

I like all kinds of music right now I am in a pretty good so I am listening to Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. The song puts me in a good mood because of the kind of beat it has. If you listen to an artists voice when they sing you can tell what kind of emotion they are feeling. 

Music can make you feel so many different ways. Any emotion you are feeling can be expressed through music and that is one of the most amazing things to me because for me nothing else can express the way I feel any time of the day. It is one thing I can always count on. 

I have tried to write my own songs, because then I can express myself and exactly what I am feeling but song writing is very hard because there are so many different songs and I always manage to get a song stuck in  my head and I can't help but thinking of that that song when I write my song. 

I hope someday I can find someone who loves music just as much as me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment