Thursday, November 8, 2012

Die Young by Ke$ha (and other stuff)

I feel your heartbeat to the beat of the drums. Oh what a shame that you came here with someone. Lets make the most of the night like we are going to die young. Haha those are the song lyrics I am listening to right now I kinda just want to get up and dance. But at the same time I am sick so I can’t sing and dance which isn’t fun so boo. I swear I listen to this song everyday I guess you could say it is my pump up song. Oh and for all for all of you who don’t know what this awesome song is. It is by the one and the only Ke$ha. It is her new hit Die Young. So again it is amazing you all should definitely listen to it.
So yesterday I had a pretty good day and I finally conquered one of my fears. I finally played piano and sang at the same time for the first time ever last night at my youth group. So wooo!! So excited I finally did that. It felt great and I didn’t even mess up one note so it was perfect for the most part. I played and sang Turning Tables and played piano with it. Then I sang the song Anyway by Martina McBride with a CD.
So with all of that being said yesterday was a pretty good and now I am going to try and not talk for a while so I can recover and get my voice back. Haha like that is going to last I couldn’t stop talking if I tried. Oh well I will give it my best.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know Ke$ha scored like a 1500 on her SAT test and in the 140s on an iq test? She's pretty much a genius (:

    ReplyDelete