Monday, October 29, 2012

Dreams...How do I get there?

Dreams are a great thing to have but if we never put action into the dream what was the point? My dream for a long time now is to be a famous singer. I think about it day and night. I want to go and try out for the X Factor and my friend said I can ride with him, but my mom doesn't want me to go without her so I asked her if she was ever going to take me. She said she wanted to but it will cost a lot of money. I realize it isn't cheap but if it is for your dream wouldn't be worth it? I have wanted to go on the X Factor or American Idol ever since I was a little girl.
I know what song I want to sing my audition, I want to sing Anyway by Martina McBride. I have been preparing for this moment since I was little and I think I am finally ready to achieve it. But it feels like no one is supporting me. I need some support I feel like they don’t want me to do it. I told my parents that if it didn't work out I would go to college but they want me to go to college first. They keep saying they are going to take me but it never happens and now I have a chance and they said no. I mean why do they not want me to go? It is like they don’t want me to achieve my dreams. I don’t get it.
I am sorry for the rampage but I had to get that out I am just very confused and frustrated. If you have any advice for me please leave a comment below.

1 comment: