Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Invisible and Incvincible

Always pretending this is me
But this is not who I want to be
I hide within myself
Just so I can please everyone else
But what does it matter
If I constantly feels like I’m going to shatter
Into pieces, open and exposed
All my secrets, everyone now knows
But at the same time I feel peace
Knowing that everyone finally knows the real me
But will they accept me, or will things go back to the way they use to be
I guess if that day comes I will be ready
And I pray I will be strong and steady
I wonder if anyone else ever feels like this
Or am I the only one who feels unwanted just waiting for that bliss
Or even just that one kiss
I pray I’m not alone
And that someday a guy will come along
Make me feel safe and forever strong
I will finally be who I dream to be
And nothing will break me!

No comments:

Post a Comment